ABSORBICA-Y 150 MGO
Energy absorber with integrated Y-shaped lanyard and two MGO connectors
- The 2 arms allow the user to remain connected to the safety system when passing intermediate anchor points.
- 150 cm length increasing mobility in the work zone, and makes it easier to work on structures with wide trusses (pylons, for example).
- The lanyard is very flexible and doesn't interfere with the worker when slack.
- The zippered pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion, etc. The energy absorber is easy to inspect.
- The STRING for the harness end of the lanyard holds the connector in position and protects the webbing from abrasion.
- The plastic sleeve on the sewn termination holds the connector in position and protects the rope from abrasion.
- Very large, automatically locking MGO connector. Its captive eye design helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector.
Length: 150 cm not including connectors.