Handled rope clamp (right- and left-handed versions)
- Handle with ergonomic grip for comfort and thermal insulation.
- Trigger cam with teeth and cleaning slot: works even on dirty or icy ropes.
- Ergonomic spring-loaded catch is easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- Spring-loaded catch can be locked in the open position so the rope clamp can be put on or taken off the rope with one hand.
- Two holes on the bottom: one to connect a lanyard and one for installing a foot loop with a quick link.
- The upper holes allow a carabiner to be clipped so the rope clamp can be used for self-belaying or with hauling systems.
- Available in right- and left-handed versions.
CE EN 567
For single ropes between 8 and 13 mm in diameter.
Right hand, blue frame: B17 R.
Left hand, yellow frame: B17 L.