Compact and lightweight self-jamming pulley
A multipurpose 3-in-1 device (pulley,
self-jamming pulley, rope clamp / grab)
for hauling a sack, raising a person,
setting up a hauling system or selfbelaying.
- Sheave with self-lubricating bushings
is efficient and compact.
- Chrome-plated steel cam has inclined
teeth and self-cleaning slots to provide
grip on wet, icy or muddy ropes.
- Efficiently replaces the traditional
pulley system set-up: pulley +
carabiner + rope clamp / grab.
- Also works well for Tyrolean traverses
and for ascending rope...
- Will find a place in all work or rescue
CE EN 567 & EN 12 278
- Breaking strength when used as pulley
only: 10 kN x 2 = 20 kN.
- Working load when used as pulley only:
2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN.
- Breaking strength when used as selfjamming
pulley: 4 kN.
- Working load when used as selfjamming
pulley: 2.5 kN.
- For use with ropes from 8 to 13 mm in