Highly efficient self-jamming pulley
For effective and comfortable hauling of
heavy loads. Very effective as a progress
capture device for travel along a Tyrolean
- Large diameter (38 mm) sheave
mounted on sealed ball bearings for high
- Moving sideplate allows the rope to be
installed when the device is attached to
- Chrome-plated steel cam has inclined
teeth and self-cleaning slots to provide
grip on wet, icy or muddy ropes.
- Auxiliary attachment point can be used
to build different types of pulley systems.
CE EN 567 & EN 12 278
- Breaking strenght when used as pulley only : 11 kN x 2 =22 kN.
- Working load when used as pulley only:
3 kN x 2 = 6 kN.
- Breaking strength when used as selfjamming
pulley: 4 kN.
- Working load when used as self-jamming
pulley: 2.5 kN.
- For use with ropes from 8 to 13 mm in