Rope clamp / grab
Intended for moving on fixed ropes
(as a back-up belay), for hauling heavy
loads, and as a progress capture device
in hauling systems.
- Slides easily up the rope and jams
when the cam is loaded.
- Slides easily downwards if the cam is
prevented from engaging.
- If overloaded or subjected to an impact
force, the rope may slip through the
- Locking pin gives greater safety:
disconnection from the rope requires
two separate actions.
CE EN 567
- For use on single rope from 9 to 13 mm in diameter.