Highly efficient double swing-sided Prusik pulley
Designed for pulley systems and hauling
of heavy loads.
- Suitable for use with a Prusik hitch as
a progress capture device.
- Two large diameter sheaves mounted
in parallel on sealed ball bearings for high
- Auxiliary attachment point can be used
to build different types of pulley systems.
- Can accept up to 3 carabiners.
CE EN 12 278, NFPA G
- Breaking strength : 2 x 11 kN x 2. = 44 kN.
- Working load: 2 x 3 kN x 2 = 12 kN.
For use with ropes of maximum diameter 13 mm.