This great work helmet meets ANSI Z89.1 - 2003 Type I
Class E standards for the North American market.
- Chin strap designed to decrease the risk of losing the helmet in case of
impact during a fall (breaking strength of more than 50 daN, EN 12492
mountaineering helmet standard).
- Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impacts and wear (meets EN 397
industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard).
- Meets all optional requirements of the EN 397 standard:
- lateral deformation
- use at low temperatures (down to - 30 C)
- electrical insulation
- molten metal splash
- side slots for mounting a face shield and/or standard hearing
- shell designed with clearance over the ears to accomodate hearing
- integral headlamp clips
- Simple, complete adjustability:
- a single adjustment wheel with 2 height positions adjusts the
- chin strap position can be adjusted forward or backward
- position of straps around the ears can be adjusted (rear clip with
- adjustable chin strap
- polyester strap suspension
- thick foam headband (replaceable)
Technical specifications :
- Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
Made in France.