The Petzl A11 Vertex vent helmet is the newest helmet in
the Petzl line. It is designed to meet the stringent ANSI certifications
for work and rescue. It is comfortable and vented to make an excellent
helmet for work at height (note: provides no protection from electrical
- Adjustable ventilation: 5 holes on each side, can be closed with 2
- Chin strap designed to decrease the risk of losing the helmet in case of
impact during a fall (breaking strength of more than 50 daN, EN 12492
mountaineering helmet standard).
- Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397
industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard).
- Meets optional requirements of the EN 397 standard:
- lateral deformation,
- use at low temperatures (down to - 30 °C).
- Does not meet optional requirements of the EN 397 standard regarding:
- electrical insulation,
- molten metal splash (due to the ventilation holes).
- side slots for mounting a face shield and/or standard hearing
- shell designed with clearance over the ears to accomodate hearing
- integral headlamp clips
- Simple, complete adjustability:
- a single adjustment wheel with 2 height positions adjusts the
- chin strap position can be adjusted forward or backward,
- position of straps around the ears can be adjusted (rear clip with
- adjustable chin strap.
- polyester strap suspension,
- thick foam headband (replaceable).
Technical specifications :
- Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
- Available in white and red