Pear-shaped carabiner with large opening
Suited for organizing at belays and belaying with a Munter hitch.
- Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes and slings.
- Large opening.
- Wide pear shape facilitates belaying with a Munter hitch on single or double ropes .
- Keylock System (snag-free body / gate interface).
- Available with manual locking system (SCREW-LOCK)
or automatic locking system (BALL-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK).
- CE - 90 g
- Strength: 25 kN long axis, 7 kN open gate, 7 kN short axis
- WILLIAM SCREW-LOCK M36 SL